POLICE in Madrid are on the hunt for a dangerous foreign paedophile who is most likely to be driving a small white car.
The man in his late 30s is believed to have already kidnapped at least two young girls in the last few months, and may be guilty of a third child abduction.
The grey haired man is described as being tanned and well-dressed between 1.80 and 1.85 metres tall.
He is believed to be living in the capital’s Ciudad Lineal area, where police are searching an estimated 78,000 cars.
Dubbed Operation Candy, police have been ordered to stop any man seen close to children, or anyone who seems ‘suspicious.’
The criminal, about whom little is known, snatches girls from public areas and leaves them on the street hours later drugged, beaten, disoriented and scrubbed clean of any DNA traces.
On April 10 he kidnapped a nine-year-old girl who entered a sweet shop with her friends, claiming to be a friend of her mother’s.
“You need to come with me because I talked to your mother and we have to go so you can try on clothes,” he told the girl.
The second kidnapping of a six-year-old girl took place on June 17 on Ruiz Street, where the girl was abducted at the entrance to her parents’ food store.
Both girls were treated at their local hospital but although in good health, neither can recall much of their trauma.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36