SUPERMODEL gal pals Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell have taken a break from the runway to live it up on the party island of Ibiza.
The catwalk queens flaunted their attributes in skimpy black micro-bikinis at Cala Bassa beach, sipping Taittinger champagne and turning heads, although both stars are in their 40s.
Moss, 40, has combined work and play while in Spain, posing for a Vogue photo shoot on an Ibiza hilltop during her holiday. Campbell, 44, has also been busy, designing her own fashion line and deciding which store will release it.
But don’t be fooled. The sexy celebs gave themselves plenty of time to kick back and soak up the sun on Spain’s foremost fiesta island.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05