IF you happen to see a car chase on a road in Murcia this week… you could be in a Liam Neeson movie.
The Northern Irish actor has been in the city and local hills to shoot for his upcoming film ‘Taken 3’, in which he plays the part of Bryan Mills.
At the request of director Olivier Megaton police closed roads, including part of Murcia-San Javier airport, as chase scenes were shot.
The Cartagena fire brigade was put on standby.
Neeson – whose wife Natasha Richardson died in a skiing accident in 2009 – has been spotted in Murcia and at nearby La Manga Club with cast members, including Stephanie Kleine.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36