A MAGALUF nightclub has been forced to close following the notorious oral sex scandal, involving a British girl and 24 men.
Carnage Magaluf – the firm behind the Mallorca-based bar crawl on which the incident happened – and Playhouse nightclub, will also have to pay a €55,000 fine after a police crackdown.
Playhouse club will close for a year following the sex-for-drinks scandal, known as ‘mamading’ – taken from the Spanish word for oral sex.
An internet video showing an 18-year-old British tourist performing oral sex on 24 men in two minutes while on the Carnage Magaluf crawl, went viral last month and caused international uproar.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05