IT’S not unusual to see a string of famous faces in Marbella, and this month Welsh music legend Tom Jones will join the ranks.
He will be leaving the green, green grass of his Los Angeles home to grind and shimmy his way to the Starlite stage as part of the month-long luxury festival.
The 74-year-old sex-bomb – who has received an OBE and knighthood and countless awards during his extensive 50-year career – will no doubt be a hit with the ladies of the Costa del Sol, who just can’t stop loving him.
Unmatched in style and rhythm, Jones is listed alongside Julio Iglesias, Ricky Martin and The Pet Shop Boys on the impressive festival line-up.
Starlite – now in its third year – brought an economic impact of €40 million last year, and organisers hope this will increase by 30% this year.
Tickets have sold across the world, including Mexico, Sweden, Russia and Azerbaijan.
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58