ONE of the world’s leading economists will lead a VIP talk on investing at the La Vuelta cycling race in Benalmadena on August 28.
Led by Saxo Bank’s CIO and chief economist Steen Jakobsen, the event will discuss the current stock market, predictions for the upcoming quarter and the most interesting investments on the market.
Free and open to the public, Jakobsen will appeal to both active investors and those who want to brush up on their knowledge of strategic investing.
The event takes place at the start of the sixth stage at Benalmadena’s La Vuelta cycling race, where attendees can catch the competition from a great spot.
To reserve your place, call +34 91 769 69 96 or register online at www.saxobank.es/lp/benalmadena
- Nutella prices to soar as world hazelnut crop suffers adverse weather - 16 Aug, 2014 @ 15:00
- Venezuelan woman arrested in Madrid for smuggling cocaine in fake breasts - 15 Aug, 2014 @ 13:31
- Marbella’s Starlite festival welcomes back Julio Iglesias for the third year in a row - 14 Aug, 2014 @ 15:02
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Andalucia’s top five natural swimming pools - 12 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s Felipe VI and Prime Minister Rajoy discuss escalating Ebola concerns - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 15:41
- Socialist culture secretary hits out at new taxes - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 12:00
- Leading economist to head investing talk at Benalmadena cycle event - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s crippling unemployment may be on the up - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain urged to issue 50-year bond to help fill coffers - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s top SEO companies - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00