FAKE boobs were the latest attempt at smuggling cocaine into Spain after the National Police detained a Venezuelan women at Madrid’s Barajas airport.
The 43-year-old who has yet to be named attempted to bring in 1.7kg of cocaine by implanting the drugs in her breasts.
The drugs likely originated in Colombia, as the Venezuelan’s flight was from Bogota.
Seems like Spanish customs control guards were checking out the smuggler’s curves as suspicions were raised when they noticed ‘irregularities’ in both of the woman’s breasts.
After being questioned, the woman confessed immediately and was rushed to the hospital after authorities realised that the back-alley implants laced with toxic drugs could be fatal to her health.
- Nutella prices to soar as world hazelnut crop suffers adverse weather - 16 Aug, 2014 @ 15:00
- Venezuelan woman arrested in Madrid for smuggling cocaine in fake breasts - 15 Aug, 2014 @ 13:31
- Marbella’s Starlite festival welcomes back Julio Iglesias for the third year in a row - 14 Aug, 2014 @ 15:02
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Andalucia’s top five natural swimming pools - 12 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s Felipe VI and Prime Minister Rajoy discuss escalating Ebola concerns - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 15:41
- Socialist culture secretary hits out at new taxes - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 12:00
- Leading economist to head investing talk at Benalmadena cycle event - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s crippling unemployment may be on the up - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain urged to issue 50-year bond to help fill coffers - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s top SEO companies - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00