MOVE aside, Zara. Swedish clothing brand H&M has just launched a Spanish retail site to rival the brand.
Not only does the fashion giant stand to give Zara a run for its money on clothing, but the site features a home decor – H&M Home – which will challenge the similar Zara site, Zara Home.
But H&M has even broader horizontes than España: by the end of 2015, the company plans to open sites in eight to 10 markets globally, including Italy and China, where Zara already has opened online retail.
H&M’s competitive prices have contributed to its increased popularity, especially in Spain, where unemployment limits consumers’ spending power.
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01