BENAOJAN and Ronda are the inspiration for artist Christine Ellingham, who has chosen hotel Molino del Santo to host her new exhibition.
A stroke of colour will be on display from August 30, with the preview from 5 to 8pm.
Christine has created more than 30 paintings – a mixture of landscape, still life and portraits – using acrylic, oils and watercolours.
The work progresses through the seasons with her home village of Benaoján, as well as in Ronda and the surrounding villages all featuring in the exhibition.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05