WHAT better way to explore the beautiful Alpujarra region than an autumn walking holiday with author Chris Stewart, idyllic guest house accommodation and sublime local food?
The Genesis drummer-turned-author is sharing his love and knowledge of the region by inviting people to join him for a week of walks exploring the landscape and cuisine.
Day-long walks exploring the Trevelez and Poqueira valleys, the mountain peaks and Granada are just some of the many highlights.
After a day exploring, Casa Ana guesthouse in Ferreirola is the perfect location for relaxing drinks and dinner on the terrace.
“People loved the pilot holiday so much that we had to do it again,” said Anne Hunt, owner of Casa Ana.
“The fabulous food, beautiful walks, great accommodation and convivial group atmosphere make it wonderful. Chris loves the Western Alpujarras and wants to share that with people who are up for an adventure.”
Olive Press readers can get a €200 discount off bookings for the week-long September holiday. Daily prices are €40 per person, or €70 for two.
Contact Anne on email@example.com more information
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44