THE daughter of Naomi Campbell’s former boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, had to be rescued by a local man off the coast of Ibiza after a surfing accident.
Russian billionaire Doronin was entertaining relatives at his luxury beachside property, while the 17-year-old was surfing alone.
Falling from her surfboard and cutting her knees, the girl was unable to paddle back to shore.
Fortunately, saviour Pepe Torres spotted the stranded teenager and used his boat to come to her rescue.
After plucking the girl from the water Torres then carried her to Doronin’s estate.
The Russian tycoon split from English supermodel Campbell last year after a five-year relationship. The pair have since been embroiled in a series of public spats.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36