WOMEN of the Costa del Sol have a new business networking opportunity.
A monthly business event will launch in Manilva on September 17, offering women the chance to build their network, find suppliers and make new contacts.
Led by marketing and networking expert Georgina Shaw from Shaw Marketing Services, the event is organised in association with Costa Women, winner of the Telegraph’s Best British Social Club award in 2012.
The social community Costa Women provides online and offline networking opportunities for more than 3,000 members and is free to join.
Scheduled for the third Wednesday of each month, the event will cost €5, which includes refreshments.
The group will meet between 6.30pm and 8pm
To register, email email@example.com or visit www.shawmarketingservices.com
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05