A NEW coastal path stretching all the way from Nerja to Manilva will be finished soon, according to the president of Malaga council, Elijah Bendodo.
The 184km route, suitable for pedestrians and cyclists, will consist of existing paths, roads and tracks as well as new additions.
Bendodo announced at a council meeting that the path will be completed this month, following many months of planning and design.
Any missing links are being constructed in connection with the relevant municipality.
Bendodo also announced plans to introduce free wifi to the town centres of 80 municipalities in Malaga province.
The €1.6 million project is set to be completed in six months time.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44