SNAP-HAPPY amateurs and seasoned professionals will join forces in Benalmadena, at the launch of a new annual photography walk.
A joint venture between the Costa del Sol Photographic Society and Benalmadena Town Hall, the event takes place on September 27, between 5-8pm.
Organisers hope the event will become an annual ‘point in time’ for Benalmadena, acting as a time capsule for the yearly changes in the town.
Open to everyone, the walk will both promote Benalmadena and bring people together at the same time.
Prizes will be offered for the best photographs, including a weekend for two at a local hotel.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36