THE best up-and-coming bands from across Andalucia and Gibraltar will fight it out in the third Battle of the Bands in Estepona port this Saturday night.
Nine bands will perform three songs each – including one original and one cover – at Louie Louie’s Rock’n’Roll Bar on October 4, kicking off at 8pm.
Everything from folk to death metal will be on display, including performances from previous winners Orange Peel, Reggae Roots and Ubuntu.
Tickets for the event, organised by El Intercambio, cost €3 in advance and €5 on the night.
They are available from Louie Louie’s or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.elintercambio.org, and www.battleofthebands.rocks
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00