A THEATRE production based on a selection of Charles Bukowski’s short stories is to premiere tonight at the Malaga Palacio.
Bukowski (in) adaptado is based on relationships with women and is about sex, smoking, drinking and involves Bukowski’s alter ego, Henry Chinaski.
Nacho Albert and Paco Bernal’s Bukowski is a raw, direct, plaintive and exaggerated scoundrel portrayed by Luis Centeno, who’ll be celebrating his birthday on the opening night.
Centeno’s character is present throughout the 50-minute piece and speaks to various characters played by Ana Iglesias, including Bukowski’s lover, his personal doctor as well as an androgynous waitress.
Humour is at the centre of the piece which aims to be simple and authentic.
Bukowski (in) adaptado is showing October 3-4, tickets are €8.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00