AS the summer ends and the weather begins to turn, most chiringuitos and restaurants along the coast are packing up for another year… But not the Beach House in Marbella!
Guy and Lucy McCrow keep it open come rain or shine throughout the autumn and winter with a new set menu coming in November, with punters able to feast on two courses for €20, or three courses for just €25.
Autumn also spells the start of an exciting series of events, kicking off with Halloween.
“It is a new one for us, we usually do more classy, traditional nights but this one is all about having fun and getting the whole family involved,” he said.
“We will decorate the restaurant, staff will get dressed up and we will add some treats to the menu.”
Upcoming events also include the end of season party on November 30, a New Year’s Eve celebration and an Argentinian themed night in the new year.
From November 1, lunch will be served everyday from 12.30pm – 5pm with breakfast on offer from 9am on Sundays and dinner available Friday and Saturday nights from 7pm – 10.30pm.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00