TWO blonde bombshells are taking the coast by storm with their design firm Estuco Interiors.
This photo – of owners Chris Poveromo and Christel Jurgensen – was taken at a newly-renovated house in Marbella, sold for just over €4 million.
The Nueva Andalucia-based company, running for more than 20 years, caters for English, Swedish, Danish and Dutch-speaking clients.
Chris and Christel, from Liverpool in the UK and Sweden respectively, are now working on the complete renovation of a five-star hotel in Cadiz as well as private properties in the Sierra Blanca.
With one of the most extensive range of fabrics on the coast, a showroom and studio, Estuco can meet the demands of any client, for both residential and commercial properties.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36