SUPERSTAR singer Lady Gaga is on the hunt for a Marbella mansion.
The platinum-selling beauty fell in love with the Costa resort during a recent visit, and is now searching for a luxury mansion with sea views.
“Goodbye Marbella, your beautiful oceans, sunshine and friendliness have rejuvenated me,” she wrote on Instagram upon leaving for a show in Birmingham.
And now reports in the Spanish national press claim she is on the lookout for a permanent residence, either on or near the famous Golden Mile.
The lowest price for a sea-view villa in this area is €4 million, but it is unlikely to trouble superstar Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
The 28-year-old stayed at the exclusive Marbella Club Hotel during her stay, which has rooms for €675 per night or private villas for as much as €23,500 per night.
She was spotted out cycling with two friends, and she also posted several pictures to her Instagram account during her stay, including one of her at the beach.
The Applause singer is currently in the middle of her artRave world tour.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44