Sourcing the perfect present can be more frantic than festive.
But never fear, Santa’s little helpers at the Olive Press are here to help.
- Treat your pet-owning pals to a portrait of their furry friends this year. Price: from €70. Available online at www.pet-portraitart.com
- For sporting style, look to a pair of Rossignol detachable rollerblades. And these boots are made for walking too. Simply slip off the blades and you have a cool set of winter footwear. Price €35. Buy online at www.rossignol.com
- Why not add a backing track to your loved one’s washtime with Kohler’s wireless shower head/speaker. Beats singin’ in the rain! Price: €80. Available on Amazon.
- Murdock’s beard-grooming kit could be a neat gift to help maintain winsome whiskers at home. Price: €100. Buy online at www.murdocklondon.com
- Take the chill off in bed with a cute hottie. Yes, of course we mean a hot water bottle! Price: €10. Available on Amazon.
- Socks can be cool too! And you certainly won’t be putting your foot in it if they’re a pair of super-soft bamboo socks. Price: from €5. Buy online from www.thesockshop.com.
- It may be winter now but happy sun-filled days will soon be here again, so delight your friends with 2015’s must-have beach toy. The Aerobie Pro Ring will revolutionise your feelings about frisbee’s forever. Price: €8. Available on Amazon.
- Nothing says last-minute shopping like a gift voucher. They’re only glorified IOUs so if you want to avoid being branded as boring, steer clear of store credit.
- There are so many reasons not to buy someone a shower gel set. It’s pretty bland being the most obvious, and do you want to send the recipient the message that they smell?