We can’t leave Santa scratching his beard over what to buy.
So we had a sneak peek at what’s top of their wishlists this Christmas just to help him …mums and dads too.
- Scooters are everywhere at the moment. But they’re also on the list of dangerous toys, so get relatives to chip in with knee pads and a crash helmet. Price: scooters from €50. Buy online at www.elcorteingles.es
- Surprise the kids with a visit from their favourite story book or movie character. My Party Perfect offers visits from Santa and his elf, Minnie and Mickey, Elsa from Frozen, and many more. Price: €15 per child for 40 mins. Contact Tel: 674 696 096 or email [email protected]
- Girls like to shoot foam arrows as much as boys and they can target their beaus (sorry, bows) at whomsoever they please with the Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker. Price: €22. Available on Amazon.
- Get creative over the holidays and make a spruce spring home for your feathered friends with a paint-your-own birdhouse set, going ‘cheep’! Price: €7. Buy online at www.eurekakids.com
- No Christmas is complete without the classic game of Twister. And when the kids have gone to bed, mum and dad can have a sneaky go themselves! Price: €22.99. Available on Amazon.
- Trompos – spinning tops – are the latest retro playground craze. And with different performance levels there are lots to collect. Price: from €3.50 to €9. Buy online at www.juguetes-infantiles.es
- This ‘Sewing School’ book is packed full of sewing projects that are perfect for children. Price: €15. Available on Amazon.
- Avoid anything very loud (a drum kit, a machine gun) or potentially lethal (a boomerang) that might turn your peaceful Christmas Day into a headache haze or decapitate the cat.
- Jewellery-making kits with lots of tiny beads. They will be dropped, there will be tears and then the baby will eat them.