THE Twitface Open series is launching a monthly society for coastal golf-lovers.
The Twitface Open Golf Society (TOGS) will be held on the first Saturday of every month.
Valle Romano in Estepona will host the first meeting in February, costing €60, which includes a buggy.
Two major tournaments are planned for this year, the first a pairs competition in San Roque this June.
In November the second Twitface Open will be held at the Finca Cortesin, an event which raised €2,000 for charity last year.
The Twitface Open was founded in 2012 promoting first class amateur golf tournaments to be marketed through social network channels such as Facebook & Twitter… hence the name.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44