THE Olive Press has relaunched its website with a brand new host.
It comes after being let down badly by previous server American firm Hostgator, just days after we went live with the exciting new design.
The web-hosting company inexplicably restricted access to the site and then failed to fix it despite continued pleas for assistance.
No prior warning was issued, despite a long working relationship.
They advised some changes – before they could review the situation – which were completed immediately. However, consequent requests for a review went completely unanswered.
The Olive Press was eventually forced to change hosts to a European company, and transfer the entire website and five sister sites across this weekend.
A spokesman for Hostgator has so far failed to apologise or provide any explanation, while the numerous support tickets issued have been ignored.
This comes after launching a revamped website, apps for Androids and iPhones and a new office in Sabinillas.
All websites are now live and being updated regularly throughout the day.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44