MARBELLA Beauty Academy has been the first name in beauty on the Costa del Sol for nearly a decade.
But even now they are going from strength to strength, with more students achieving better exam results every year, and constantly pushing the bar for practical standards ever higher.
Beautiful tropical gardens surround the academy – which is based in Nueva Andalucia, next to the entrance to Aloha Pueblo – making it a tranquil and happy place to learn make-up and hairdressing skills.
The academy is fully-equipped with all the latest machines and products, and has been awarded with accreditation to deliver British International Legal Qualifications, which are required by top employers in the beauty industry worldwide.
Alumni have gone on to an endless range of careers, from managing a salon in Scotland, or working in a five-star spa by a lake in Norway, to working freelance on fashion shoots and magazines.
Many have even gone on to work in spas on the Royal Caribbean cruise ships as both therapists and managers.
There are new intakes in February and September, so book an appointment with Giselle who will walk you through the courses on offer.
Visit www.marbellabeautyacademy.com, or contact 952 817 632 or 693 507 267, or email email@example.com
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05