A BRITISH expat is walking 1,300km in her third trip along the Camino de Santiago.
Maggie Wood, 60, is walking an incredible 30km each day as she treks all the way from Competa, in the Axarquia.
“It is an incredible experience, walking each day through amazing countryside, meeting interesting people and seeing the world from a different perspective,” she said.
Maggie is raising money for Cudeca and Action for Animals.
Over 145,000 people have visited her blog www.magwood.me, which tracks her travels and expat life in Spain.
You can shortly keep up to date with Maggie’s progress through pictures uploaded to the Olive Press’s photo-sharing site insight.theolivepress.es.
And you can also upload your own.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25