A TEE shot challenge will take place at two courses on February 28 to raise money for Cudeca Hospice.
The event will begin at 10am at both Cabopino Golf in Marbella and El Chaparral Golf in Mijas Costa.
Green fees are on offer for the ‘nearest the pin’ challenge winners.
The money raised will go towards covering the costs of the free home visits that are carried out each day by Cudeca.
The charity assists more than 850 people a year with cancer and other incurable illnesses in an advanced stage, as well as offering help to their families in the province of Malaga.
Contact the golf courses to book your place for €10. Cabopino Golf: 951 607 004. El Chaparral Golf: 952 587 733
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44