A DOCUMENTARY about brain tumour patient Ashya King is in the making.
Brother Naveed King took to Facebook to confirm that Zero Productions is producing a documentary about the five-year-old.
Naveed uploaded a series of YouTube appeals when his parents were arrested after they fled to Spain in search of better treatment for Ashya.
“Sorry I haven’t been keeping you all updated with updates on Ashya,” Naveed said.
“Been busy helping Zero Productions produce a documentary about him.
“Will try to get clip if I can. He is doing a lot better though.”
Ashya is continuing to have treatment at the HC Marbella hospital in San Pedro following successful proton beam therapy in Prague.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36