AN expat photographer is launching his debut solo exhibition in Fuengirola.
Briton Mike Naylor – just appointed as the Royal Photographic Society’s organiser for southern Spain – is holding his exhibition at the Casa de la Cultura in Las Lagunas.
Three of Mike’s projects will be on show: Feeling cancer – depicting the isolation of the disease; Memories of contemporary Spain – imagining how the Costa del Sol will be remembered; and Deconstructing reality – a study of unfinished buildings.
The exhibition – which runs until March 20 – is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am-1.30pm and 5-8pm.
For more information, visit www.mikenaylor.es
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25