A STRONG competitor to the Costa del Golf has emerged… and it isn’t where you’d expect.
Egypt has launched a campaign through its tourism authority to attract golfers from around the world.
Red Sea resorts such as Madinat Makadi Golf resort offer state-of-the-art facilities in idyllic settings.
The African nation is specifically being lauded as the ideal destination for golfers travelling with their instructors, with various analysis tools and software installed in the resorts.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44