TOWIE star Elliott Wright enjoyed an evening out in Puerto Banus with Sky sports presenter Jeff Stelling to celebrate moving to the Costa del Sol to start a new business venture.
Wright, who will run the Restaurante Mijas Playa in La Cala having said goodbye to reality TV show The Only Way is Essex, enjoyed an evening in La Sala, Puerto Banus with celebrity friends.
The reality TV star, who has a background in hospitality, kept the location of his new venture shrouded in secrecy and the information that he will run the La Cala venue has only just been released.
La Sala has attracted many star-studded names in the past, from football’s Ashley Cole and Harry Redknapp to Prince Albert of Monaco and Sir Alan Sugar.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25