THE team at Premier Bodyshops is dedicated to getting your wheels back on the road at high speed.
Probably the largest motor vehicle repair shop in Estepona, they operate from a 700sq.m. fully-equipped workshop on the town’s industrial estate.
They undertake all types of accident repair work for vans and motor homes as well as cards – from vandal scratches to major collision damage and convertible roof replacement to windscreen and glass replacement. You name it they can do it.
They are approved by virtually all the major insurers, with numerous testimonials to their service and quality.
Better still, you get use of one of their fleet of nine courtesy cars while your repair is being carried out – totally free – and a free valet service on collection. All work is guaranteed for one year.
The business also specialises in classic restorations, from bare metal to fully-trimmed and painted running vehicles. Specialist mechanical work can also be undertaken. No job is too big or too small.
Find Premier Bodyshops at Estepona Poligono, 23/25 Cl. Juan de Herrera.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36