GOING away? Treat your four-legged friend to some five-star luxury at Stefanie’s Kennels.
Set in beautiful countryside 1km east of Estepona, with sea views and a specially-designed exercise lawn, your puss or pooch can feel thoroughly pampered.
There are 13 en suite garden bedrooms for dogs, while the cattery is surrounded by lush vegetation.
Stefanie has been supplying luxury stays for expat cats and dogs for nearly 30 years and is now assisted by her son Gianna, ensuring the next generation takes animal care onwards.
The kennel holds licenses from both the Town Hall and Junta de Andalucia.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36