A FLAMENCO and classical music festival like no other is set to take place in the stunning scenery of Jaen’s Segura National Park this May.
Musica en Segura will take place in the hilltop village of Segura de la Sierra from May 20-24.
It is returning for its second edition with a range of top artists following the success of 2014’s inaugural festival.
The various concert locations include the Iglesia de los Jesuitas, the Teatro de Orcera and the Castillo de Segura.
For more information and tickets visit www.musicaensegura.com/
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44