THE Olive Press’ brand new supplement about Benalmadena is out but not everyone appreciates it.
Within hours of our supplement coming out, no less than three clients had been called by a rival newspaper in order to criticise the Olive Press’ poor quality and service.
Even before clients had seen their advertisements in the 16-page pull-out they were told that adverts looked bad and were even sent photos of them by the sales team in question.
Luckily each of the clients not only ignored the phone call but told us of their antics.
The practice was discovered by a member of the Olive Press sales team who was collecting payments from a client who simultaneously received WhatsApp messages and images from the company badmouthing our service.
Olive Press sales team member Sarah Adams said: “It’s absolutely outrageous and I’m fuming.
“They do it to many of our clients the minute our paper comes out.
“Clients have told us they’re absolutely sick of it. Surely this negative way of selling is not the best way to plug your own business?”
Luckily, today we have already received up to a dozen emails and phone calls praising our busy supplement which contains almost 20 different stories and many more clients.
The Olive Press asks that this practice should stop within what is already a competitive industry.
Any client who feels the Olive Press has somehow sold them short is always compensated in often more ways than one.
With the best quality journalists, the best quality paper and always 50% editorial guaranteed, we are sure we can offer the best possible service for our clients to expand and do well.
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01