MANY dance acts have taken the Britain’s Got Talent crown over the last few years… and the latest could be from Gibraltar.
At just 15 years of age, Jonathan Lutwyche has become an overnight sensation after his performance on BGT aired on Saturday night.
His emotional contemporary routine had the judges mesmerised and the audience in awe.
And he is now being tipped to follow in the footsteps of dance troop Diversity and take the BGT title.
Judge Amanda Holden told Jonathan: “I can honestly say I have never seen anything so beautiful and heartfelt.”
Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams were all equally impressed with the performance and gave Jonathan the nod to go through to the next round.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36