The world’s first ever LGBTI language courses will combine Spanish lessons with an ‘unforgettable gay experience’ in the Andalucian capital.
Open to all ages, the two or four week classes are led by a gay teacher and focus on travel, socialising and Spanish culture.
Putting students up in LGBT-friendly apartments and letting them loose on the city’s Gay Pride parade, the initiative comes from GETA (Gay European Travel Association) and Seville language school Sign Up.
For more information visit www.gayspanishcourses.wix.com/seville.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25