THIS is the moment young Malaga bullfighter Saul Jimenez Fortes was gored through the his stomach and the right-hand side of his neck by a half tonne animal during the San Isidro Bullfight Festival in Madrid.
After being tossed between the bull’s horns he was gored through the neck as he lay face down on the ground.
Although he started to walk from the arena covered in blood officials quickly rushed to his aid and carried him from the bullring and taken to a local hospital.
Doctors at the Las Ventas hospital in Madrid said the matador suffered a bull horn wound to his lower stomach and another to the neck.
“Everything is going well, he has no fever, nor has he signs of internal bleeding,” a doctor was quoted as saying.
The bull horn that ripped into Fortes’ neck apparently bruised both his carotid artery and jugular vein.
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58