The power couple nearly bought a property in Marbella in 2013 to add to their portfolio which includes private estates in New Orleans, Los Angeles, and France.
And now it seems they are ready to take the plunge, favouring the area of Los Montesinos in Alicante’s Vega Baja.
The news come from local Alicante press which believes David Beckham is to thank for their choice of location.
Beckham, who has a close relationship with Pitt, 51, may have recommended the Alicante area, according to author Andrew Atkinson who wrote ‘David Beckham-In At the Deep End’.
Mother-of-six Jolie, 39, has been dropping hints for years about a Spanish purchase being on the cards.
Los Montesinos is a secluded spot is a 15-minute drive from the beach and 10 minutes from Torrevieja, the small, sunny Costa Blanca town.
We are waiting with baited breath for more updates from the local press…
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25