Campeones Junior’s will be taking to the Estepona pitch from 9am tomorrow morning for the season’s biggest tournament.
Born out of a father’s dream for his son to play football, Campeones Junior’s aims is to not exclude any single child wanting to play football.
Supported by Siesta Homes, the popularity of the club has been overwhelming and they now have enough players to hold their own tournament.
There will also be a presentation at midday, followed by a clowns show – not to mention an appearance from Mayor Jose Urbano.
The event will take place at Instituto Mediteranneo, Calle Melilla 20, Estepona.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36