FLAMBOYANT Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli is embarking on his latest business venture.
Swapping dresses and handbags for cocktails and champagne, the world-renowned designer is to launch a luxury club in Puerto Banus.
Restaurant and club, Cavalli Club, launches tomorrow night with a number of VIP guests set to feature.
The venture will be the fifth of Cavalli’s clubs with existing venues already in Dubai, Miami, Milan and Ibiza.
The 1,000 capacity venue is the result of a joint venture between Dubai based Pragme Lifestyle Group, Robert Cavalli and the Sisu Boutique.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36