But David Munoz, chef of triple-Michelin starred DiverXO, and his TV presenter girlfriend Cristina Pedroche took on Spain’s most gruelling obstacle course together.
The Madrid Spartan Race included running, jumping and climbing with barbed wire and fire obstacles.
Munoz kept a close eye on his girlfriend throughout the challenge, helping her up out of the mud several times, and they posed proudly with their medals at the en15
Munoz and Pekin Express presenter Pedroche have been together for just five months but she revealed that David ‘completes her’ and that they hope to marry.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25