BRITAIN’S former number one tennis star Andrew Castle is luring UK expats to southern Spain.
Castle – who has a luxury holiday home in Murcia and often plays tennis at the esteemed La Manga club – has been appointed ambassador for Spanish developer TM Real Estate Group and is promoting newly built homes in Almeria.
“The apartments and villas built by TM are by the sea in Almeria and are finished, done and gorgeous,” the 51-year-old BBC pundit said.
“In hindsight I would have bought a house by the sea as your view is guaranteed all year round.”
TM which has just launched in the UK has been building holiday villas and apartments in Spain for over 45 years.
The newly built homes being championed by the tennis ace are in the charming coastal village of San Juan de los Terreros and are described as ‘perfect for retirees’.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36