SWAPPING Mystic River for a mystery seaside trip, Hollywood A-lister Kevin Bacon has recently taken a secret Costa del Sol holiday.
The Footloose star found a luxury Mijas villa to bring together his family from around the world.
A source revealed to the Olive Press that the Bacon clan arrived for two weeks of sunshine in an opulent hideaway in El Chaparral, costing at least €20,000 per week.
The 56-year-old father-of-two and his stunning actress wife Kyra Sedgwick, 49, managed to keep a low profile throughout the entire trip.
“They stayed in a lot as they were primarily here because Bacon’s father-in-law has been extremely unwell,” said the source.
The pad has been used by other celebrities, including Jermaine Jackson, earlier this year, before Bacon, who was recently the face of a mega-bucks EE telephone network campaign – arrived.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25