Donning her glad rags, Eva Longoria is hosting the Global Gift Foundation’s Philanthropic Weekend on July 4 and 5.
The American actress is no stranger to Marbella and turned heads this time last year for the same annual event.
This year’s agenda includes a gold tournament at La Quinta and a gala evening at Gran Melia Don Pepe hotel.
The opulent star-studded 300-strong guest list includes names as big as Prison Break’s Amaury Nolaso and CSI Miami’s Eva la Rue as well as a performance from Black Eyed Peas’ Taboo.
The fundraiser, which premiered six years ago, is thought to have raised over €140,000 for various charities, including the Eva Longoria Foundation, since it began.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25