NERJA’S new mayor, Rosa Arrabal, has announced her new government.
The new team, which will serve a four year period, will include six members from her PSOE party and two from leftist group Izquierda Unida.
She has appointed herself as councillor for local police and town planning, approving her plans to develop the town’s sustainability while in office.
Arrabal’s named her new government after she was voted as a PSOE mayor in the May elections, ending a 20-year reign held by the Popular Party.
- Spain’s wealthy class on the rise - 30 Jun, 2015 @ 08:45
- Nerja’s new mayor Rosa Arrabal names her government - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 18:00
- Spain the biggest exporter of wine in the world - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 09:00
- The nifty nispero - 28 Jun, 2015 @ 17:00
- Marbella hospital leads the way with water births - 28 Jun, 2015 @ 13:00
- Spain’s seven wonders of the dining world - 27 Jun, 2015 @ 12:00
- Left to take a selfie in the lift - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 17:37
- Wanda group eyes Madrid investment - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 17:30
- Spain set for soaring heatwave with Malaga seeing temperatures reach 36ºC - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 12:19
- Two Spaniards gored to death by bulls - 25 Jun, 2015 @ 17:55