A BOXER, a tennis player and a footballer all head to Marbella on their holidays.
After a week on the beach, two head home with their heads held high while the other heads back in a cloud of controversy… No prizes for guessing which one that was.
While British boxer Anthony Joshua and Serbian tennis ace Novak Djokovic enjoyed their fun in the sun, young English football starlet Jack Grealish dropped the ball.
Like many a young footballer before him, 19-year-old Grealish is facing a slap on the wrists for his binge-drinking escapades when he returns to the UK.
Will these footballers never learn? Probably not.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36