THE world’s most expensive footballer Gareth Bale has boosted his ‘Mr Nice Guy’ reputation by holding a training session with kids in Madrid.
A group of lucky Brits were flown over to Spain’s capital to partake in a once-in-a-lifetime kickabout with the Welsh winger.
Laughing and joking with the children, Bale showed his sensitive side as he held pre and post match team talks at a Real Madrid training facility.
Bale has been strongly linked with a move aw16ay from the Bernabeu, but the former Spurs man recently said he wants to fight for his place in the Madrid team.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36