AFTER 21 days separated from her newborn baby, Stacie Cottle was finally allowed to leave hospital with her newborn on July 7.
This exclusive Olive Press video records the first words of the 27-year-old mother of two as she left the Hospital Comarcal de la Axarquia in Malaga, Spain with baby Anzelika.
It was an emotional reunion after Stacie had spent three traumatic weeks waiting for DNA test results to prove to Spanish authorities that the baby was hers.
It was not until the Olive Press went to Velez-Malaga to interpret and negotiate with the courts, authorities and the hospital for Stacie, who does not speak Spanish, that the baby was discharged.
Read the full story here.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25