KIDS roam free at the Gibraltar Music Festival in September.
The Ministry of Culture will be distributing free tickets for children 12 and under at the City Hall every weekday from July 27 from 10am to 2pm.
Starting in 2012, this smashing summer tradition will be held at the Victoria Stadium on September 5 and September 6.
With ultra-famous headliners Duran Duran and Kings of Leon, as well as breakout star Ella Henderson and Spanish sensation Estopa, the festival promises spectacular music and a perfect way to end the summer.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29