THE body of much-loved TV star Cilla Black has now been flown back to the UK.
Exactly a week after she flew to Spain for a holiday in her Estepona holiday home, a coffin with Cilla’s body inside was flown from Malaga to Gatwick Airport.
Her body was taken to a funeral parlour in Buckinghamshire close the home where she lived with her late husband, Bobby.
Her three sons, who have been out in Spain ever since the news of her death broke at the weekend, are due to travel back to the UK tomorrow morning.
The funeral is expected to take place in the church of St Mary the Virgin in Denham where Bobby’s funeral was held in 1999 after he died of lung and liver cancer.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25